Recovery music

How are all of you wonderful people? Almost nine months into recovery and I’ve been listening to a recovery playlist on Spotify almost daily. However I’m a little disappointed with the list of songs. Almost all of them are famous and well known songs. That is fine and good but I’d really appreciate a larger list of songs that I’ve not heard before. Unknown artist always impact me far more than mainstream music. I’d very much love if you fine people would assist me in creating a new recovery inspiration playlist. Thank you for your time and I hope you all are battling your demons successfully today. “I think I built the fence a little late the demons are already in now they can’t escape. I’ve been toe to toe with most of em though, as a whole they must perish in order for me to grow. Huddled in the gloomy little cracks that they inhabit. They pass away the day I deactivate my habits. Each one gets buried in the backyard in tiny little graves marked only by a black scar.”

Do you mean songs with inspirational content or upbeat ones?

Honestly I’m just looking for any song about addiction. Whether it’s a positive message about recovery or about the reality of living with addiction.

1 Like
1 Like

well-known song, but new cover.

Just added all of these to my recovery Spotify music… Thanking you very much!

1 Like

I like Velvet Revolver; don’t know the other ones… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow thank you guys so much, I have a lot of research to do at work tomorrow haha. I’m feeling very grateful right now to all you wonderful humans.

Lol @anon79808082 I’ve only heard of two myself! :joy:

2 Likes

This one touches me and speaks to the heart thank you father for freeing me from the devil’s lettuce :pray::pray:

Absolutely! Minor threat or fugazi helps me Everytime :muscle::pray:

R.I.P. Phil Lynott
1 Like

Yeah man I think it’s called recovery inspiration or something like that