Recovery/Sobriety Playlist..!

If we were to put together a group playlist of the songs that…

-inspire you
-reset you
-make you brave
-make you smile
-just keep you sober and motivated…!!

What song would you add?!

I have a few in my playlist already but would loooove some more :notes::microphone::headphones:

3 Likes

1 Like

I love this song.

1 Like

I love that you have the Frozen Let it Go in here!! :ok_hand::smirk: definitely stealing a few of these!!

1 Like

But this is my motivating “you got this” song. Has been for years for many situations.

1 Like

I really like John McAndrew. He travels around to rehabs and all his songs come from his experiences. They tend to choke me up 🥲 but ground me at the same time. And give me inspiration.

1 Like

Also a whole lot of Tom Petty Radio on Siriusxm

2 Likes

Love switchfoot!! And will totally look into those other artists you mentioned too!!
Robb Nash also does some great work in school with his own life experience in recovery as his topic. He’s written some amazing songs!!

I will check those songs out!!
I think I replied to the wrong person… was saying Robb Nash also does some great work in school with his own life experience in recovery as his topic. He’s written some amazing songs!! Similar to the artist you mentioned. Service work through song :muscle::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

“Cover Me Up” is about sobriety and about having someone not give up on you, even at your worst. It’s a hauntingly beautiful song.The original artist is Jason Isbell, but I prefer Morgan Wallen’s cover.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

@Truckinmonster21 would like this thread

1 Like

Loving it !
Have alot to choose from :hugs:

Check out my playlist on Amazon Music: Recovery Playlist
https://music.amazon.com/user-playlists/c6ac0957c2b64452b0e32ad294ac812fsune?ref=dm_sh_hXVaRkWWeCc1iKaoVmi7RbXfD

1 Like

Lol and I still owe you some song recommendations, i know. :woman_facepalming: I am totally doing it! Tonight! Yes…

2 Likes