Recovery tattoos?

`

8 Likes

this one represents my 3 relapses and my 1 recovery. I have to add dots to the relapse side for every relapse. Each dot is also for a special person or group of people related to my recovery. Im still missing my higher power dot on my middle finger.

3 Likes

also this one was drawn by my buddy in rehab and I got it like 3 days after I graduated.

3 Likes

Got these 20 years ago… as a reminder I had the will power to lose 30kg in 3 months by working hard… I will use them now for another purpose…

That looks fab :orange_heart: you are braver than me. Almost got one with my friend last year, but after watching tattoo fixers and with my low pain threshold, its probably wasn’t a good idea :rofl:

1 Like

I know this thread is older, but I couldn’t find a more recent tattoo thread. I got my 8th tattoo the other day as a symbol of my recovery. It says Onward & Upward.

9 Likes

I got the recovery symbol for my one year sober anniversary. I’m so happy I did it. It’s a daily reminder for me.

13 Likes

Love it :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: :yellow_heart:

The hands are on my sobriety date January 7.

4 Likes

Simple, but reminds me multiple times a day why I am doing this dang thang.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

The Serenity prayer

I purposely wanted Acceptance as this is where it starts for me …comes full circle.

Butterfly is for my mom who we called kitty. She passed 22 years ago. Butterfly’s were here favorite and red was her favorite color.:heart:

5 Likes