Reflections on my 6th Soberversary

Huge congratulations on your 6 years!! Thanks for letting us be part of your journey and always sharing your wisdom with us. You’ve been a staple of this community since I joined :heart:

2 Likes

A lot of brilliant words in this post. I hope all new comers read this and absorb it. So many of your little “sayings” get me through a lot of situations. Thank you.

:tada::cupcake::tada:

4 Likes

Congratulations on 6 years! Thank you for all of the wisdom you’ve shared.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 6 years!! I value your wisdom.

3 Likes

Congratulations! Recovery in action right there in that journey! Thanks for sharing! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this. Very inspiring. I just want to be able to harness the energy that you have. Congratulations by the way on your sobriety!

2 Likes

Congratulations, Yoda, and a big thank you for the support and inspiration you provide to this community. :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

2 Likes

Congratulations on six years! You were the first person who reached out to me when I joined this forum years ago, very grateful for that ! Thankful for all of your wisdom and positive influence of hope and strength in this community! Keep at it you are a inspiration. Thank you!

2 Likes

6 years is amazing!! Congratulations friend. Journeys like yours are inspirations to everyone and i am so very proud of you!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like