Rehab thinking of it

Can keep my job and apartment and check myself into rehab?

4 Likes

I’m going get help this time I’m done

3 Likes

Do it! You can’t lose your job if you have proof of a medical issue that you are being treated for. Rehab has helped more people than I can count.

2 Likes

Ok I think I will

1 Like

Just checked into a rehab center. I guess we will see how it goes

12 Likes

right on. way to go on the follow through with this! hope you keep checking in here and letting us know how things are going :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heck. Yes!

We do what we got to to get right. Now that you’re there, make the most of it! Pullin for ya. :+1:

2 Likes

We will be monitoring your progress. Good luck to you!

1 Like

Good luck. You have done the right thing x

1 Like

Hell yeah. I’ve seen you struggle pretty much the entire 2+ years I have been on this app, glad you’re doing more to get yourself unstuck.

Work it to the bone, the reward is worth more than the price of admission.

4 Likes

So starting day four in rehab, I feel better physically and mentally. I’m just hoping to get something out of this that can help me do what i need to stay sober. It’s easy in here not to drink. But I’m going to get thrown back into the grinder soon. Thats where the challenge really begins.

5 Likes

I went to rehab six months ago and they helped me with forming the tools I needed in the real world. I formed friendships that are rooted in supporting each other and I left with written plans and ideas to get me through the hard moments. You can do it!

3 Likes

Two weeks in and feeling much better. I having a great time and meeting lots of cool, super intelligent people. People who I think will be friends beyond this and support. People who understand the struggle. It’s really interesting hearing other peoples stories. We are all from different backgrounds but the theme is the same. I kind of would like to stay for a while. But I know I have to get back into real life on life’s terms.

5 Likes

That’s how I feel about my rehab experience and AA, I get to meet people who I would normally have nothing in common with or cross paths but our lives all have the same story line. General theme is the same, details are different. High five for two weeks.

1 Like

Don’t leave until you feel ready. The point is to leave on the right terms so you don’t come back. Congratulations on getting help. Glad it is going well!!

1 Like

Just home from rehab. Wish me luck🙏!

4 Likes

You can do it!