Relapse after 90 days šŸ˜•

Yes.

Your life and your success in recovery will be directly related to your success in living constructively with your ADHD.

You need to figure that out and develop your personal system for living creatively constructively with your ADHD. Figure out an organic, evolving system for it and you will succeed

3 Likes

hi @Karo how are you feeling today

1 Like

Heyā€¦not so very well, having massive cravingsā€¦

1 Like

Best of luck Karo anything I can do please reach out Iā€™m starting my journey from the start also again

2 Likes

You can do this. Suggest take a walk, listen to music and donā€™t forget to breathe!

2 Likes

Hi @karo Iā€™ve only just seen your post are you ok whatā€™s going on now :palm_up_hand:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been sober for 6 years and if u need a friend Iā€™m here like really I donā€™t have many friends neither

4 Likes

Hey there sober 6 years is amazing Iā€™m starting day 4 :grimacing:

1 Like

Dear all, unfortunatelly I still had a few situationsā€¦there have been some Sommer Events where I could not resist the drinking :confused: im back in track now and fighting on day 2 again :confused:

1 Like

I have that terrible urge of drinking when i go out in summer, and as alcoholic, i cant stop once I start. I have put myself in a very embarassing sitiation on friday due to drinking, spent crazy loads of money, hit on a married co-pilot whom I fly with :sob: disaster. Going on holidays with my daughter on tuesday so hope thats gonna help stay sober, new environment, some action, wanna Set a good example and be fit and happy again. Im Just so embarassed.

1 Like

Hi @Karo nice to see you back , really Sorry about your weekend. If your going to go to events like that in the summer you need to be mentally prepared for your addiction s and how they manifest themselves ( they will try to fuck you over ) I personally canā€™t do certain situations yet as I donā€™t have enough sobriety for my head to not come off at these events . Never mind the married man episode itā€™s embarrassing ,itā€™s happened you havenā€™t hurt anyone and ( fuck it he was probably flattered) apologise for your behaviour be honest ! see it as a learning curve and move on have a great sober holiday and keep it in the day :+1::muscle:

2 Likes

Thanks for the upbringing words, yes you are absolutely right cant go to auch events yetā€¦i somehow had to attend, one was from work, other one from airflield where I had some responsibilities assigned :confused: looking forward now tonthe sober Holidays, the gym im starting afterwards, really hoping the relapse is overcome.

1 Like

Well done for keeping positive , relapses need to be worked on youā€™ll get lots of help on relapse prevention on here today im sure :blush::+1:

2 Likes