Relapse back to day 1

I am back to day 1 again but i know i can do this. I have come up with some tasks to do i am going to tick them off day by day heres hoping to a better life

21 Likes

Welcome to the community. Be active here, it will help you on your journey.

4 Likes

@randyrula Good for you.

Stay strong, lots of encouragement and blessings from Australia :koala: :kangaroo: xo

2 Likes

Welcome to the community :raising_hand_woman:

Hi, welcome to the family! Having this place to come to makes all the difference. We don’t have todo this alone. Wishing you all the very best!! :pray:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes

thank you i will do

3 Likes

Welcome Emma, you are not alone. Stick around here and explore the threads - this space is a nice space to spend some time! There’s a lot to learn and a lot of fun stuff too (my personal fave fun threads are the selfies and the pets).

4 Likes

welcome to the community Emma!

Great job on starting your day 1 and yes, we do need a solid plan and i also think a good support system helps in our sobriety journey. WE can not do this on will power alone.

Love that you are here with us - a great supportive community to be a part of! Read around the threads and ask questions or jump right in - hope to see you around :hugs:

2 Likes

Iamback to day one as well. Im starting up Zoom for onlinemeetings, working the journal prompts in this app,scripture study, meditation,routine mood tracker. Im ready to give all my will to god. Iwant this everyday instead of using​:v::+1:

2 Likes

Yeah me to

1 Like

Im late and me also

There is a better life.
Don’t drink, don’t die, and keep coming back.