Relapse is rough

Trying this app…after a year I relapsed :frowning: spending the night in the e.r.

7 Likes

I’m sorry…
Are you home yet?
Welcome here by the way :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome! I think a good piece of encouragement here is your year of sobriety is not lost. Yes maybe the streak of days is broken up, but the work and accomplishment you did in that year is still part of your life and your journey! Yes this is a bump in the road, but it’s not the end of your journey. Examine how and why you got to this moment and move forward one day at a time. This place will be a great help to you it really is a wonderful space full of love and encouragement :heart: hope you get home safe and take some time to breathe, reflect, forgive yourself, and move forward.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Chris
I am sorry friend, a relapse sucks but it does not have be the defining moment. 1 year of sobriety is mighty impressive and your efforts are not lost. You can use the tools you’ve gained and maybe collect a few more to help you get right back in the sober track.
Grateful to see you here with us. This is a great community of individuals who understand the struggle and can be very supportive.
Sending you healing vibes to recover quickly and rest up.

Hoping to see you around :people_hugging:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum and great work on your year. I’m sorry to hear your relapse ended you in the ER. What do you hope to find by using this app? What helped you during the year before?

Hopefully the trigger is planted in your brain and you will be able to tell if it occurs again but back on the horse wish you well