Relapse relapse..sick of relapse

I can’t get it together. Im in sober living again after 2 years on the biggest relapse ever…i want to use every day…i can’t get it together and I can’t get honest with anyone bc I’ll lose what little I do have left…not being able to use the one thing that has consistently been here for me since I can remember im in legal trouble I was in a seriously violent relationship with an evil narcissistic psychopath…I just want to be happy… Not happy sober. Not happy using…ahh what do I do?

3 Likes

Hi, I’m not in the states, but my understanding is you are in a safe place yes? Sober living?
You may need to open up and be honest with somebody there who will then be able to help.
I’m hoping that someone from your area of the world my be along soon to offer some solid advice

4 Likes

Hi and welcome. Have u got a sponsor you can work a 12steps programme with … our secrets keep us sick . That’s why it’s so important to find someone you trust to help you through this . I know it’s hard at times to open up but u need to get honest if u want to heal . X

1 Like

Welcome back. This place is a lot bigger than the last time you were here, which means a lot more support.

How about starting with getting sober for a while and seeing how that makes your life? I mean, you have to anyway, so give it a good shot. Give it your all. I’d be willing to bet that you find yourself in a much better state mentally and physically. This means you could move away from dangerous, fucked up relationships, and all the emotional and mental bullshit that comes with it. Then you could reevaluate your life after your mentality changes. If sobriety isn’t for you, make that choice after you’ve given it a good shot.

7 Likes

Hey there…

Sounds like sober living is the best place you can possibly be…and there will be people there with whom you can be honest. Also, you can open up here about anything you need to…
For me, sobriety has cleared up my foggy brain so that I can begin to evaluate the problems in my life. You mentioned legal trouble…I promise that, whatever it is, it will go so much better if you are clean and sober.

When the day gets hard and you feel like you can’t do it, reach out to someone in your house or to folks here. There is a lot of help available if you are willing to ask for it…

7 Likes

Thanks to everyone for responding. I was really in a place last night after work that I needed to vent. I feel 100x’s better this morning. Im truly grateful I still have another day sober and im getting a sponsor today that is my goal today. Thanks to all I appreciate the support!

4 Likes

3 Likes