Relapsed again3

I feel terrible. Mentally, physically. I’m at work trying to hide it. I’m so hungover right now I want to cry.

3 Likes

How many days,weeks,months ,years did you get before picking up,maybe try connecting more I see you have 39minutes read time in a month, connecting really helps you and gives you a purpose and not doing it alone as will alone won’t last to long once you have decided you don’t want this kinda life no more

2 Likes

I’m sorry that you feel so bad. The good news is you never have to feel this way again! Pick yourself up my friend and start again. If I can ask, what made you pick up a drink again? :pray:t2:

1 Like

remember this feeling next time you decide to drink, I know you won’t bc none of us do until the day comes when we really have had enough of this shit. Your gonna have to suck it up and get on with it today I’m afraid and maybe next time you don’t get as far as work, then you run out of excuses and lose your job, then you have no money and can’t afford to live how you want to. It’s up to you if this is what you want.

Remember you don’t have to live like this anymore if you don’t want to, you’ve done this for so long now that you think this is normal. Let me tell you there is another normal out there waiting for you. Read the book, get in meetings and ask for the help bc there are people out here who want to help you. All you need to do is make the first move. Anyway good luck with today it will pass then go get some sleep or at least some rest.

Things I don’t do anymore :walk in front of cars, put my hand in fires, jump out of aeroplanes, swim with sharks, wrestle bears, play Russian roulette, bc I know what will happen. Your not stupid…

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon! And don’t beat yourself up too much about it. Get thru it and remember this feeling and work on being sober

2 Likes

I thought I could maintain. I was ok for a couple days then it just got worse.

I hope you feel better soon. You have to decide if you wanna keep feeling this way? You’re here, you are amongst people who have been through what you’re going through, we all had a last day one. It can be done but you have to want it. You don’t HAVE to keep repeating this anymore. Sending strength to you. Look after yourself and drink plenty of water. Take care of yourself and never stop trying, soon it will stick… come on! Pour the booze away and get your health and your life back! :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hang on, things will get better. Try to remember that you don’t need to feel like this anymore. Really doesn’t worth it. At least that’s what I’m trying to do. Day 3 here. Get well soon!

2 Likes

So any ideas for plan going forward?

1 Like

Just gonna try again

Dont try. Do it! That’s the mentality I had. I just tried the first 2 times. Relapsed. 3rd time I said I’m gonna do it.

1 Like

Ok, have you actually read anything on here?
Looked at all the things that other people do?
Just trying is not working