Relapsed... Almost made it to day 4

well, as they say here. get up, dust yourself off and try again!

I would rather be labelled as someone who did everything they could to get sober. It’s better than being labelled as someone who carelessly broke the law and put others in danger because of their addiction.

Do what you need to do.

YOU CAN DO IT!!

For a very long time, I made resolutions about drinking that I didn’t keep. A few days here or there but no change of mindset so it didn’t stick. In retrospect, for me, I see the idea of forgiving yourself as dangerous. It’s too quick, it enables not going deep. I personally needed to ask hard questions: which self do I want to nurture and protect, and which self am I holding accountable? Who do I really want to be, and how hard will I work to become her?

I feel for you and yes I’ve just learned that people trigger you It’s not something That’s what my mom tells me my own son who’s 21 who thinks he knows everything triggers me That’s why he and his girlfriend cannot live with me I love him but lazy now it’s better between us he’s been gone since December my daughter 15 last week I was horrible I drink three bottles of wine I felt like crap yes the very next day where I couldn’t even walk my own daughter had to help me get dressed to take a shower like right now I’m feeling like crap

Thank you I appreciate that I really do that stood out and I like how you said that loving myself again You forget yourself especially when you’re going through things in life

1 Like

You deserve all you love grab a warm bath get into bed read a book just giving ourselves self care and love is a massive part of recovery.:heart::pray:

1 Like

You’re absolutely right Thank you

1 Like