Relapsed big time :(

Congratulations on your sober time. Keep going for that week!

Hang in there

Congrats for being back on track, one day at a time is really working for me. Had a mindset that ”I’ll never drink again in my life” and that Thanks to many here was overwelming for me so one day at a time is a more easygoing approach atleast for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I could’ve written this myself today… Hang in there. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Stay strong strong man. Keep your eyes ont he path. You started sobriety for a reason. Stick to that reason. You can get through this! Stay focused on the end results.

1 Like

How’s it going, Dan?

Glad you didn’t give up and decided to continue to give yourself a chance. I wish you well on your journey and relapses happing but they don’t have to be a part of your journey.

Welcome back. Glad you bounced back. Great job! Now try again. Don’t look in the past. Focus on present moment. I am proud of you for posting and having a desire to change.

@Dan.h84 I second what @Ray_M_C_Laren brought up, meetings and 12steps and service work is how I recovered from the horrors of alcoholism.

@Kaylawp Welcome and hope you find what you need for your sobriety.
PEACE
:sparkles: :pray: :sparkles:

1 Like

Since this post I relapsed once more :frowning: I’m now 11 hours sober and going to do a meeting. I had 4 days away and drank for 2 days and got very messy drunk. I’m going to do a zoom AA and also going to arrange to see a counselor as I can’t keep doing this

1 Like

I just relapsed pretty bad myself with cocaine, I’m still an absolute wreck bc o haven’t slept yet, I’m afraid my wife is going to leave me bc I’ve fucked up way too many times. My head is in a very bad place right now.

Do you have a sponsor or a sober friend you can call? Maybe if she sees you’re remorseful and hate what you did she’ll give you time to prove yourself.
You’re not a bad person, try to see it as something you’ll remember and never want to feel this way again.