Relapsed big time :(

I relapsed pretty bad and almost split my relationship due to my addiction to Alcohol and not knowing when to stop. I had a few triggers this month and unfortunately caved. I’m coming up on 24 hours clean. Full of anxiety and feeling awful but I’ll get it there and I will embrace sobriety and being a better person

29 Likes

Welcome back! Glad to see u keep on trying :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome back and keep your chin up.

4 Likes

Welcome back! I hope you’re able to use this as fuel for your sobriety. You can do this!

2 Likes

Im glad you made it back. 1 hour at a time turns into 1 day at a time…
Welcome home

4 Likes

Thanks you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile: it’s good to be back on here

1 Like

Your back and that matters, when i relapsed it lasted 2 years so i take my hat off to you and others who come straight back.
It takes alot to not let it turn into il stop tomorrow then it becomes a daily thing.
Your strong and you can do this and you know you have us here for support.

5 Likes

Soooo…what will you do differently this time. What can you do that will enhance your sobriety and get you through your cravings?

9 Likes

Great you’re here to give it another go :raised_hands:

It’s super hard and near impossible to do sobriety on our own - learning new habits, swallowing our pride (this was me 110%), reaching out and ultilising supports can help so much. Do you have some ideas or a plan on what you can do instead of picking up next time there is a trigger?

4 Likes

Keep trying, Dan. Every relapse is an opportunity to come back stronger- with knowledge of the weakest link - prepared more for such moments of foggy decision.

5 Likes

Maybe try a meeting might help .helped me stay sober without relapses so far wish you well

6 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile: I’m glad to be back here

1 Like

Thank you so much. I’m going to attend some meetings and also use this app more and try concentrate on my hobbies to try create new routines

4 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Thanks Ray, I’m going to use those meetings more now, thanks

3 Likes

It’s good to see you Dan. Don’t go it alone. Going it alone literally means relapse. We do this sober stuff together. We can make it together.

3 Likes

Thanks so much :slight_smile: it’s good to be back here. I’m almost on my 3 day milestone which even just 3 days feels great.

5 Likes

Hope you get back on track. Onwards and upwards. Ive done many stops and starts and finally got 60 days.hoping it lasts

1 Like