Relapsed on Cocaine

Yes!!
That happened to an acquaintance of mine last year.
1 year sober, decided to do some lines. Coke laced with whatever carfentanil stuff, took her dog for a walk and died right in the hallway. Dog pacing and crying.
I’m painting a very sad picture here, but that is exactly what happened.
Her brother was there not even an hour before. She was going to a baby shower the next day.
Her whole new life, wiped away in an instant.

To be more exact… those are no friends

2 Likes

Yeah thats crazy sad. Losing your life in an instant like that… how many times i thought, while high, “i cant belive i might die tonight just to party and ‘have fun’”. Its the ultimate stupidity. I’ve seen 2 co workers die of OD while working. One died at the office, doing coke and working 2 nights in a roll. The other died at home by his computer, he was hustling and doing two jobs at the same time. And this guy had kids, they found his body in the morning. How sad it is dying by your computer trying to meet a deadline? Its a crazy world…

2 Likes

I agree. But, if you have the will power to not snort it, then you deleting and blocking could help to.

1 Like

Very true.

1 Like

Anything helps, i agree.

1 Like

Everybody knows the definition of insanity by now. Your trying to prove it wrong. Keep doing it your way and expect the same results. You need to be serious about sobriety if you want it.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to a good friend of mine. Stayed sober from alcohol and heroin for a few years, figured he had it under control, and decided to have a drink. That drink turned into a few, and then he ended up at his dealer’s house. Tied off, shot up and died. Gone in an instant.

2 Likes

I had to burn all the ships from the past… not an easy task, more even when it involves people jou know really well but if they enter your home with the danger that has threatend your life basicly it simply are no friends but foes… (is that correct grammar ? )
The need of a sober and good life depends for a good bit on your envoirment and the people supporting jou die real… this is a school exempel off not being a friend who cares about welbeing off the person creating the post.
Choose wisely and think in every descision of it is ons that gives you happiness or perspective on a better future!!!
Step up and sprak out , it will sort out itself who are friends

2 Likes

Absolutely right!!! :100: Friends help people, not hurt them… :blush:

2 Likes