Relapses again!

Ah relapsed again for the 22x time… :disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

Why did you relapse?

3 Likes

@Ceruin ask yourself that… Recognize the triggers and avoid them. Pick up the phone. Post here what ever you need when you are thinking about it. But keep your head up and get back at it.

4 Likes

What can you do different? Have you tried AA or SMARt?

1 Like

maybe your doing the wrong thing again and again maybe a different mindset try a zoom meeting

3 Likes

What are the commonalities around the relapses?

Start there. May be a simple change required to set it on the right path.

3 Likes

Maybe you just haven’t decided you really want to quit. I quit countless times just to shut up my own demons in my mind or to shut up other people. Than I would relapse and say I told you I cant do it. Or blame someone or something else for pissing me off and said you caused me to relapse. I did this cause I wanted people and myself to feel sorry for me so I could just continue in my addiction but they are still thinking I’m trying when I really didn’t give a shit. Dry hitting rock bottom than ask yourself do I. WANT TO QUIT. Only when you really really say I’m DONE will you be DONE this is my experience my friend not saying it’s yours. God Bless You!

3 Likes

Thank you everyone… Will definitely take ur advices. Maybe it is because like the @Private50 said " I haven’t decided fully"