Remove share links option since anonymity is important

The new look with the smaller outlined icons places the like icon very, very close to the share icon. I have hit the share icon by accident a few times lately while trying to like posts. When that happened I noticed that Facebook was the default. I am usually signed in to FB in the same mobile browser so if I am not careful it could go through. The LAST thing I want to do is share talking sober to my feed. This is an anonymous place for me.

An option to remove those links altogether would be greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

Yes so do I but on my fairly basic Android phone it brings up an intent window which covers about 60% of the screen. If I am not careful I could easily hit something or swipe over something as I raise my fingers.

1 Like

Again, on my phone it’s not a little icon like it is on the web page. It covers most of the screen. I am usually on the bus and using one hand clumsily. I just don’t appreciate the scare when it comes up and would like an option to take the hazard away.

1 Like

I’ve already managed to do it once lol. It was a text to another person in recovery so I’m not worried lol. I agree it can be an easy oops to make

Unfortunately there isn’t a way to hide the share button. Luckily it takes quite a few steps to actually post to Facebook or elsewhere. You’d have to accidentally hit share, then hit Facebook, then hit post.

1 Like