Replace booze with what drink?

My go to is some delicious ice cold lemonade :lemon::lemon:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! So many great ideas. I’m literally going to go through these and write them down. I’ll try about all of them. Except for the lemonade. I used to buy pink lemonade vodka along with a 30 pack. Tomorrow I’ll be coming home with a shopping cart full of N/A drinks to try. Tomorrow will also be day 12 for me.:+1:t4:

3 Likes

I make iced green tea in a big pitcher, five tea bags, hot water, sits overnight. You can get green tea in big bulk boxes too. Nice ritual and super healthy.

1 Like

My girl and I call la croix la crud. I’ll drink it but like…why isnt there more flavor

1 Like

Kava tea. Is what I use.

1 Like

@EddO, see a doctor and they’ll most likely prescribe you Hydroxyzine which is a non addictive sleep inducing sedative that only works on HT1 receptors, knocks me right out at 25mg (lowest dose), they have higher doses available if needed too.

Doctos have saved me so many times, that’s what I suggest. That or Kava, yeah, but Kava isn’t as strong as hydroxyzine uwu.

1 Like

Neither La Croix or Bubly really did it for me. Just so happens I bought a few cans of Juice Bowl. It’s cheap fruit punch in a can w/o the bubbles. All three above are only .35 a can where I buy them. Since there is practically no flavors in La Croix or Bubly, I grabbed the fruit punch and bingo! Half and half and it tastes like the way both companies should have made it. So good. :yum:

1 Like

Lemon water is where it’s at-make it nice and cold over night and add fresh lemons in the morning. So god damn refreshing

1 Like

I’m sensitive to caffeine too so I’m limited to at most 5 coffees a day and all before 8pm :sweat_smile: decaf is always a great shout for me! I drink a lot of water. When I eventually am in a party atmosphere I think I’ll be drinking soda type drinks, I drink a lot of smoothies or just general fruit juice drinks - I figure you can never have too much fruit in your system!

1 Like

At home orange juice / bubbly flavored pop water or tea/herbal :tangerine::droplet:/:tea::herb:

At work/ school coffee only if I’m falling asleep
Or hot chocolate with cream :chocolate_bar::milk_glass:/ :coffee:

At bar I’m asking for mixed lemonade some bar make really really good one. :lemon::cherries:

What fun is the lemonade taste so good that I’m not even thinking about drinking. Same with hot chocolate with 4 cream im just happy to drink it and relax at home i could drink some fruit herbal tea with deep cherry and tangy flavor with literal dry slice of fruit in the bag.

1 Like

a lot of my friends and i used sparkling water unsweetened for a similar mouth feeling with more health benefits!

1 Like

Kombucha! It’s fermented tea, fizzy, full of probiotics, low in sugar. It’s delicious, with a bit of a tang that makes it feel like a grown-up drink, not soda.

2 Likes

Because it’s addictive. Like alcohol. Because it has a drug in it. :joy: However. Worse things to be addicted too!!

1 Like

Elderflower with soda water is a winner for me!

2 Likes

I’m glad you asked this question! I’m drinking the sparkling water, like others mentioned, and need to switch it up! Interested to read the responses. 9 days is great! Stay with it!

1 Like

I love drinking Komboucha.
I brew my own. cheap, healthy (if you brew it dry and not too sugary) and delicious and refreshing (matter of taste)

disclaimer: I don’t drink alcohol, I have another addiction

edit: DON’T be intimidated by brewing. it is SUPER easy

1 Like

Caffeine you mean?

Ye well I’ve never blacked out from drinking too much tea and woke up in a police cell wondering what’s going on .
In reality it’s not as bad as coffee for caffeine and pretty much a harmless substance in every way.

1 Like