Replacement Drink?

Strawberry Melon, 60 calories, tasty.

2 Likes

Interesting! I had no idea it had melatonin in it. I will keep this one in mind

2 Likes

I totally get it. Its more than the drink that calms you down, its the motion and the routine.
I go for a short glass with just ice and diet coke. It looks and feels like my drink, but Iā€™ll remember my night!
Keep looking for tricks and tips that work for you. You got this!

3 Likes

Must be why I love naps so muchā€¦all that melatonin.

Naps are hugs we give to ourselves.

4 Likes

Ginger beer or bitter lemon are now my go to treat drinks if in drinking company

2 Likes

Ice coffee with ice cream lately. So yummy and uplifting. And no hangovers maybe just a suger low after it. Haha

3 Likes

I have always been a Tea-aholic for as long as I can remember! Im now an even worse Tea-aholic ! Sure itā€™s not beneficial but itā€™s a ton better than alcohol so Iā€™ve no plans to quit yet! :grin:

2 Likes

5 Likes

That is one of my favorite flavors!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me too! So good! :cherries::lemon:

Orange Juiceā€¦ Shacken not stired

1 Like

I started my sobriety and diet on new years day. Down 23 pounds as of today. I stopped the sodas. Only drink water, tea and coffee. Anything carbonated reminds me of beer too much, or soda.

1 Like

Black coffee.

2 Likes

Cranberry & tonic

3 Likes

Iā€™ve also become somewhat hooked on the La Croix. Picked up the lime flavor on Tuesday and DAMN! SOOOO GOOOOOD! Definitely my go to right now.

2 Likes

I love Kombucha too! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I love your hair!!! Its so cool!!!

1 Like

I have a pint glass of cordial next to me at all times :grinning:

So glad I came into this!! I am craving just a single shot that u can buyā€¦ Iā€™m trying to stay so strong! Headed to Walgreens to pick up some of that LA CROIXā€¦ I see posted here!! Iā€™m almost 15 days sober in a few hours I CANā€™T Relapse!!!

2 Likes

bought some!!! Love it!

6 Likes