Reset not working

I can’t get the reset in the app to work. I press “yes” amd nothing happens. Can’t find any other threads mentioning this

Hmmmm. I’m sure @Robin or maybe @Steve92 can help ya out:)

i do not know much about the counter, all i can suggest is removing the app and re downloading it. @Robin would have a better idea.

Could you include a screenshot before the reset and then a screenshot after? All it does is set your clean time to the current date and time, thus starting your counter from 0.

Figured it out.
I can reset from the main addiction screen, but not if I choose the statistics icon from that screen, then try to reset using the button to reset at the top of the statistics screen (the one that has “reset” history and cost tracking options).

Just a bug, I guess, but I was able to reset.

BTW, this reset was not a bad thing…wife is going through menopause, and so in addition to tracking my alcohol problem, I am tracking days without sex. So this reset was a GOOD thing.

Sorry to be bastardizing the use of your app, but it works, and Yo Soy Soluciónista! :heart:

1 Like

Yep, that’s what I did until I got it to work correctly. Just prefer to have it recorded as the same “vice” but a new beginning.

Glad you figured it out. But just letting you know that it isn’t a bug. The reset button on the statistics page resets your statistics: spending and resets.

Thanks! The help button led me to think differently, but Okee-dokee. I didn’t see any other posts regarding the issue, so figured I must be the one doing something wrong.