Reset on weed after 2 months

It’s been 2 months since i’ve smoked… i feel horrible and wish i never did, i guess my issue is i felt so confident i would be able to use it recreationally when in reality i have an addictive personality and cannot use substances to get rid of temporary pain, because in reality that’s all it is is temporary, everything is, so everyone on here should be proud they are staying sober it takes a lot of willpower!

3 Likes

We start again as there’s no need to beat ourselves up about past slips.

Get a new, stronger plan for your recovery program and work it daily. You’ll be right where you’re supposed to be… sober, happy and free. Hugs friend!

2 Likes

I have been trying to quit weed too recently. Today is day 3 but i really try not to count the days amymore because then thats all im focused on. The withdrawl is real. Not so much physically but mentally. Zzquil was needed to help me sleep the first night for sure. Im gonna see how long i can keep this train going.

I feel you on trying to just smoke here and there. I tried that a few years ago and low and behold i was back to smoking an OZ a week. Making trips to michigan monthly and spending $500 every time.

Your bank account will thank you for sure. If u ever wanna chat just hmu

1 Like

Me today. Been 3 hours and already my mind is going crazy.
Going to bed stoned every night with promises of a sober tomorrow then waking up just to repeat the cycle.
Im hoping this is my last first day trying to quit.
Stay positive, keep your mind occupied as much as possible

1 Like