Reset once again

I had to reset my timer again… i swear this is like a nightmare…

But guess what? You came back here and that’s the best step you could take! It’s a difficult journey, you’re human and you allowed to have ups and downs. Start fresh and stay strong.

1 Like

Have you ever considered an inpatient/outpatient rehab center or even a 4-7 day detox? this is just my opinion, but it seems like no matter what advice you are given from us that your still going to pick up that drink no matter what. Maybe you just need the extra help, to be somewhere where alcohol inst allowed or even have access to it for atleast a few weeks. just my two cents. I feel for you because i know no matter what anyone told me, if i wanted a drink i was going to get one. Going to Detox and then outpatient right after saved me i believe. stay strong

2 Likes

So you reset your timer. You know what you need to do.You’ve shown courage by admitting your fault but you CAN do this. Don’t be to hard on yourself. You got this! I believe in you and we ALL got your back!

It was so hard i was triggered yesterday, i was so hurt and anger, but im even madder at my self todsy for allowing someone else to have that power over me…

Then you’'re heading the right direction. Keep that hurt and anger in your head for the next time you want your DOC.