Resources for our recovery

If I would be an American or a native English speaker, I definitely would have bookmark this one for my own!! I think I bookmark it anyway, so I can share it with someone who needs it when I come across.

Thank you for sharing! :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

This is amazing! Thank you!

1 Like

Not exactly recovery related, but local libraries tend to have a lot of social events and educational classes. If you are feeling bored you can always check their schedule of events

2 Likes

Dang. So much gold in this here thread.

@SassyRocks, Buddhist Recovery looks distinct from Refuge Recovery. Is that so? May be another to add.

1 Like

An interesting article with links to various resources.

2 Likes

HEY All! Was going to start a thread on Resources but found this one. For anyone who is giving sobriety a go for the first time and isn’t sure what’s out there, scroll to the top of this thread RIGHT NOW! There’s a long list. And I’ll add here another recovery tool called Recovery Elevator: https://www.recoveryelevator.com/
It’s a website, a forum, and a podcast that I’ve been listening to every day. Came in very handy as I sat in traffic for 2 hours tonight. Yes, you read that right, 2 hours. :flushed::grin:

2 Likes

This one’s really good @Lisamarie

1 Like

@Swam has this notified you?

Here you go @Defxs :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

I see it now @anon13078412 :heart:

2 Likes

Here’s one @Jenniferr :+1:

1 Like

Thank you!!

Your welcome, I think I tagged you in four in total :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A few. Very helpful mate!. Thank you again!!:ok_hand::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Quentin this shows us the programmes etc

Wow! Thanks! What a book list…

1 Like

Updated!! Thank you, @Matt for the additions. With the holidays and New Year, there will be lots of newcomers wanting info.

2 Likes

My pleasure. Not sure where the update is - maybe I missed a post here - but the list I shared is here:

1 Like

It’s all added in to the first post in this thread. :heart:

2 Likes

Did anyone mention shit posting memes as a resource for recovery?

5 Likes