Road back to Me

So for the last year and a 1/2 I have been often on using fentanyl and it has taken everything from me over 25 grand grand my relationship now I am finally on the railroad back to me and my grandmother is in a coma from covid and my girlfriend isn’t rehab and I am behind on rent Because due to my addiction I have been falling behind on everything and a cruising debts and I have not felt like myself and foreyeah thought like myself and forever and I have gone from being a gym lover to losing weight and being as skinny as I’ve ever been because that’s what this Drug does to me and my girlfriend just beat me to it 1st to it 1st period I started my journey on 01/02/22 at 5 AM so I am in my 1st 24 hours once I am passed the 72 hour mark I expect withdrawal symptoms to start lessening.
I am addicted to fentanyl I am addicted to addicted to benzo’s And also dependent on a methadone clinic.

What I’m on:
*45mg of Methadone

What I’m currently Getting off:
.5g of Fentanyl (Quitting on Day 1)
Methamphetamine (Quitting Day 1)

• After 10 days I’m going to drop down from 45 mg of methadone to 35 mg of methadone and then after another a week dropped down to 30 mg of methadone after that I will wait 3 days and get off methadone for 2 days and switch to Suboxone.
    I might stay on suboxone maintenance for a few months but the idea is to only be on it for 1 to 2 weeks add 4mg-8mg And discontinue use for a clean and sober life!
    My girlfriend isn’t rehab on day 4 and/or and when she gets out I need to be clean and I need to have our affairs in order as she does not want to have a drug relationship as neither do I and it is more than important that this woman that I think is my soulmate no that I know is my soulmate is on the same page as I and I on the same page as her it means that much and I am using her going to rehab as the final straw of motivation to get this poison and talk and out of my body once and for all as using the Phantom oil on method on maintenance has been making things unmanageable and has made me broke and get behind on rent and all of my bills and I have not felt like myself for a long time and my sex life was not doing well due to drugs and it was affecting the romance in the romance and dynamic In My girlfriend and I’s relationship.
    I have been battling fentanyl and methadone addiction for the last year or so and I have reached my breaking point and desperately need to get back to feeling like me which I have not felt like in a long time.
1 Like

That is wonderful that you and your girlfriend are working so hard for recovery. Take things one day at a time and be proud of each day as a milestone :gift::gift:

Will do! I just want to feel happy and make this relationship ship work @Angelbaby

1 Like