Robin Williams

Not sure what category to put this under.
Anyway. I did this meme of Robin Williams the other day.

And I said I miss him.
I came across this article today and thought I’d share it, in case someone else might think it interesting too. I can’t think of anyone who doesn’t love Robin Williams.

22 Likes

I love that quote, never heard it before! The article was super interesting too, thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Aw… that brought a tear to my eye.
How true.
:broken_heart:

2 Likes

:sob: Made me tear up!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this! The article had a link to this article too. Pretty powerful stuff from an amazing man and mind. I adore and miss him. :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Truly an amazing man with overflowing amounts of talent and wisdom

I ended up in a treatment center. And my therapist said to me what’s one thing about you one trait. I said I’m like Robin Williams I can make everyone laugh. Without skipping a beat he said that’s great, but your not gonna have the same fate

2 Likes

There is some recovery gold in that article!

4 Likes

Thanks for posting this article Emm.
Another great read.
Now I got 2 more movies to watch.
Awaking. I don’t remember this one.
And
Worlds Greatest Dad. Never heard of that one.

2 Likes

I love Robin Williams. I have been compared to him many times from a duality standpoint by people who know me well. This article is fascinating and had me running to Google to find out if there is a way to avoid Lewys.

2 Likes

I saw this story this morning too.
Such a loss, man.

We have young children around here. So of course Aladdin ends up on the TV every now and then.
And every time me and my wife will just sag our heads for a sec thinking that Genie is Robin Williams and that he is gone forever.
Then we laugh because Genie is hilarious!!

5 Likes

Thank you for putting the article up there! What a genius that man was…such a loss :pensive: I loved him in lots of films but my favourite was Mrs doubtfire… ohhhh hellooooo! Genius. RIP robin :pray:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I moved to the SF bay area not long before his death, and a tunnel was named after him. I tear up a little every time I drive through it.

Great articles, @M-be-free49 and @Dazercat.

4 Likes

Thank you for posting Eric :heartpulse: He certainly was a gift to us in so many ways. Happy New Year :hugs:

1 Like

@JasonFisher

3 Likes

I missed this thread and this article. Thanks for sharing. I, like many people assumed negative scenarios. Its good to know the truth. To many brilliant comedians are lost to drugs and alcohol. Good to know he escaped it.

1 Like

He was so amazing and insightful. It’s such a shame. Mental illness and depression and all that shit. It’s just awful. I been watching clips of him all night.
This ones more serious. It’s pretty good on the fragility of life.

Fun note.
His first movie Popeye. Was me and my wife’s first day way back when.

6 Likes

Just came across this after looking at videos on
:notes: fruit loops :notes:
I still miss him.
It’s 10 minutes I enjoyed.

4 Likes

That was hysterical! :rofl::rofl:
Love him and miss him dearly.
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

3 Likes

That’s awesome :heart:

Popeye was my first date with my wife 1980.
And looked what happened 38 1/2 years later :blush:

1 Like