Russell Brand FREE 12 day course starting TODAY January 13 2020

I’ve had the book for a while but haven’t read it. Will definitely do so now :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing😊

I am also on Step 4 and as I don’t go to aa, can’t do step 5. Understand what u mean about relief and grossed out! I find Russell a bit verbose but his putting the steps into secular version is great, as I find the original version offputting somehow.

2 Likes

Yes, sometimes I wish I lived in an English speaking country that had the same Western attitude to mental health and addiction

2 Likes

If it’s any consolation, I respect the heck out of you for this. My IOP counselor suggested the same.

Took me a good year or two to take that advice, if you know what I mean… Guess we find our way in our own time.

Best thing I ever did for myself though!

4 Likes

All the English speaking people I know are friends or colleagues. There is an international centre 30 or 40 mins away that has counselling, but I went once a few years ago and the counsellor kept using her phone! I think they are volunteers or something. Or I go to a local mental clinic, it can be frustrating to not get the nuances of what I want to say, but better than nothing I guess.

Maybe after 12 days youl have to buy his book to finish the steps , what a assehole he is , his version of the steps talk about ego , hes broken the AA traditions several fold ,you be better of with a old timers tape who guide you through the steps or even better get a sponsor and do them

Thanks to this free course, I am following a 12 step program. I too thought it would be a big push to buy something at the end but, No. I love his style and admire how he has turned his life around. He’s funny as he’ll and from what I can see, transformed.

How Commune Courses Work

Learning is a collective experience at Commune: Starting January 13 you will receive a daily email with access to course videos. This encourages all participants to move through the course together! After January 24, the free period will end and the course will lock. If you want immediate, lifetime access, you can [buy the course] $129 (https://www.onecommune.com/offers/z8xLeK2o/checkout?coupon_code=RECOVERY) or sign up for Comm

1 Like