Russell Brand FREE 12 day course starting TODAY January 13 2020

I am signed up to follow a course by Russell Brand with a platform called commune.
I can’t speak to the content but I like his communication style and the intro stuff seems solid…
just thought this could be of interest to some people here too… hope it’s ok that I’m sharing this!!

It’s free for the duration of the course and if you want access afterward you have to pay.

:blue_heart:

5 Likes

Guy dosnt do anything for me .i go to meetings there free , let us know what you think once you see it

5 Likes

Wow… Thanks for sharing! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks, I need something new today. I’m on day 1… again. Feeling annoyed with myself.

4 Likes

Check the course, it has an homework consists of 16 questions. Try to answer them, it will strength your will power

2 Likes

i love russell! just signed up - thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

I’m not… yet!

Where’s the homework, I couldn’t find it…

2 Likes

Not taking a 12 step program as yet…excited to see how it unfolds :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you!!! :+1:

2 Likes

I feel you, believe me
I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve been on day 1… and it’s just recent that I’m starting again.
I’m doing this in the hope that it will help me engage and think more deeply as to why I’m doing this… trying not to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I went to meetings for awhile several years ago (AA and Al anon)
I live in a remote location so it’s hard for it to actually be anonymous…
anyway through this I’m giving it another go in a different way!
The questions for step 1 are already helping me dig in a bit more to what’s going on under the surface. And that’s the aim :blush:

1 Like

He’s definitely a character, people probably have strong opinions about him one love him or hate him :yum:
I can relate to his way of communicating though, and will keep you posted about the content
I know the questions are helping me dig in which is the goal!!

Im one of the haters lol , nobody can have all these addictions and what knowledge he has on them , but people put him on a pedistal hes going to want more , maybe its because i was 18 years sober before he got sober and had to walk the walk , he def talks the talk lol but if it keeps you sober great keep on trucking

4 Likes

Just got round to doing Day 2. I’m really liking it. In particular, I like that I’ll have a basic grasp before becoming a regular AA member.

Anyone else still on the 12-day course journey?

3 Likes

i am! i’m loving it. have you read his book ‘recovery’? its very similar - almost feels like an audio version of the book :grinning:

1 Like

i need to engage with the community on there. have yet to do that.

Grrrr, maybe I should try this to give my quitting of nicotine a different accent. I mean, I know the steps work. But quitting nic makes me want to swear more, so…

IL give it a go for the period it’s free ,can’t do no harm,he was heavy into heroin addiction so can relate, wouldn’t pay no money out though.xx

2 Likes