Same old cycle

Well I’m back again. I’ve reset this app 31 times. I’m sick of dry heaving every morning and being late to work. It’s definitely starting to take a toll on my body. I’m 16 hours sober so far. I can do this .

3 Likes

You can do this!! I’ve reset it too many times as well. I got a new sponsor today and almost 3 days sober. Hang in there. Keep coming back here to talk to others!

3 Likes

31 resets, I gotta ask: have you done anything different after each reset? No doubt you can do this, if you are willing to “do” the “this” to “do this”.

So what are you going to do?

4 Likes

I tried an outpatient group and it didn’t help at all. I’m gonna suck it up and try AA again. I can’t go back to drinking ever again

ach u can do it :grinning: we all hve a reset! mine is today also…:cry: we can knock this bitch out :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::grin::grin::grin: ps try writing a pros n cons list :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

You can do it too. I sure hope you dont go out tonight girly.

1 Like

oops I failed :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Hope you try AA again. 31 relapses isn’t going to be motivating, you need more help.
But even with help: you have to do the work!
Let your last relapse be your last ever!
:facepunch:

1 Like

How far along have you gotten with recovery? And what has lead you to relapsing?

Hey girl! How are you doing?

Thank u for checkn in but Hey Im doing good :grin::grin: Went a bit haywire and I do apologise for that everything mounting too quick n Im taking it personal :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: but need a boot up arse​:facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch: