Say hi! Daily check in

Hello, day 2.5 so far for me.

6 Likes

Congratulations! Day 24 here, slowly having my brain fog lift and feeling a lot more energy. Cravings have been down.

How are you feeling at day 2.5?

4 Likes

High fives for the 2.5 Day Club!!

5 Likes

Well hard to say, i did some stupid stuff whike drunk on the weekend so i have this guilt trip and can’t get past, honestly is feel so guilty and depressed that alcohol has not even crossed my mind. But i am here, because of my alcohol and also find a lot of emotional support.

2 Likes

Congrats on 2.5 days! What’s your plan to maintain sobriety? For me, I have to work on it daily by coming here and going to AA.

There’s a thread used by many to check in daily. It’s a great form of accountability. Here’s the link:
Checking in daily to maintain focus #48

3 Likes

Guilt and depression are very normal early on! It helps to develop a plan to stay sober for when the freshness of those memories fade. You got this!

3 Likes

Hello day one for me

9 Likes

Welcome Michelle! :wave:t2: You can check in here:

1 Like

One step at a time is right :innocent:

There’s a central checkin thread here; you’ll be able to check in and see what’s up with everyone else too:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much

2 Likes

I’m a little confused about this check in daily. How do you know what number to look at for most recent? Thx!

2 Likes

When you click on the link I gave you above, it takes you to the first post in the thread; at the bottom of that first post is a timer giving the time of the most recent post - click on that and it will take you directly to the most recent post (in the case of this screenshot it was 22 minutes ago):

You can also use the same trick on any thread. When you get to a thread, tap the title / header of the thread, and it will take you to the first post, then you click that same timer at the bottom of the first post (like you did above) and it will take you to the most recent post on that thread - for example:

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Checking in daily to maintain focus #48

@Lisa07 just a thought, maybe we can lock this thread and merge it with the daily check in thread?

1 Like

Closed to avoid duplicate topics. Please use the following link to check in daily:
Checking in daily to maintain focus #48