Scream memes/ vent thread

I’ve been getting lots of anxiety recently which manifests itself as a kind of physical thing in my chest. I also associate it with cravings, particularly nicotine cravings but also craving in its broadest sense i.e. the desire to escape present time reality. I posted a scream GIF on the Grumpy A-holes thread the other day and found the process of looking for one weirdly therapeutic. So I thought I would make a thread to post scream GIFs and memes and also add a vent if there is something specific causing the frustrations. I don’t know if there are enough different scream GIFs/ memes to justify a whole thread but I suppose we will soon find out.

All vents and frustrations welcome as long as they are accompanied by a scream GIF/ meme. Or feel free to just post the scream meme/ GIF, no explanation needed. Let’s have some fun with it!

18 Likes

b5d

13 Likes

I LOVE KING OF THE HILL SO MUCH :heart:

2 Likes

I watch at least a few episodes most days. Probably my all-time favorite cartoon!

2 Likes

200w

4 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

That is an excellent scream!

3 Likes

Thanks I could do with that.

2 Likes

Me at work today when screaming was just not an option :laughing:

15 Likes

signal-2022-09-15-21-16-24-631

12 Likes

13qUieShYEdJuM
Anybody else hate getting woken up in the morning?

8 Likes

Wow. That is all. :rofl:

3 Likes

So overdramatic and I can 100% relate :rofl:

3 Likes

Me most days dealing with people that have very little common sense haha

12 Likes

Not especially a scream gif but oh lord, it represents my level of frustration …

6 Likes

200 (1)
tumblr_npi22q7yt61u21loco6_640

Sometimes it “life” just builds up man lol

11 Likes

Haha I’m glad I am not the one who annoyed you! I hope… :flushed: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

10 Likes

Me today realising my 2 late teen/young adult children have yet to have outgrown their sometimes selfish, self absorbed, self entitled attitudes. U.R.G.H !!
TenseMinorAustraliankelpie-max-1mb

12 Likes