Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 2)

8 Likes

Congratulations !!! Keep going. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

7 Likes

Welcome to your day 1 Chase
Hope you have good irl support- know we are all here for your virtual support.
Best of luck on your journey :raised_hands::muscle:

2 Likes

Wish I had a better support system. Everyone keeps telling me my drinking isnt the problem. Without realizing all the problems stem from my drinking. But it will get better i hope. Thanks for the support

3 Likes

It is super hard when those closest to you don’t acknowledge the issue. You know your body and mind best and if you are realizing that drinking is a problem then it is a problem. We are not able to overcome our addictions alone so i do urge you to find a support system - for me this site is it. I spend a LOT of time here - it’s full of caring and loving individuals going through similar shit. Lots of great advice and support. You could also do on line or in person meetings - find a sponsor at the meeting … etc. Glad you are here with us - try the following thread Checking in daily to maintain focus #56.

3 Likes

I plan on using this app alot also looking into meetings

3 Likes

Wonderful! Rocking #, L, looks like four snowmen fighting over a hula hoop. :astonished:

2 Likes

Belly laugh :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

9 Likes

@CHASE.E.U :muscle:t5:Day 0 is more important than we think. It’s not a failure, it’s not. Congratulations for coming here and share your journey

2 Likes

3 weeks Thomas!!! How are you feeling? I am so proud of your achievement - keep it up!

1 Like

You are doing great at 15 days my friend. So sorry that you are dealing bad news - hope your friend does pull through. Do know that you are no good to your friend or to yourself if you backslide. Nothing good comes from drinking and it will not help the situation any. I do hope you have some support irl - we are here if you need any virtual support.

4 Likes

Rant away man. That is what we are here for. I’m sorry you got bad news. Quitting your sobriety is a guaranteed way to make a bad day worse. Stick with us. Sending strength.

6 Likes

16 Likes

Yay TrustyBird! Huge congrats! :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Plus 3 day’s and 10 minute’s.

14 Likes

Yayyyyy happy sober birthday @Gala

5 Likes

Great work! Congratulations :confetti_ball:

4 Likes

Huge congrats on your year of freedom, Gala!!
Onward :wink: :orange_heart:

3 Likes