Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 2)

6 months off the MJ :boom: :boom: :boom::boom::boom::boom:
And killing it AF!!
Way to go Jen!!
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

15 days…half a month…feels like so much more time and it’s intimidating to think about how much longer it will be…but I’m in it for the long haul

22 Likes

Hey well done!!

You can’t control forever but you have a chance with today. Stay sober just for today, then do the same tomorrow. Great work!

1 Like

Yes! Keep going strong with your recovery :muscle:t4:. 15 +:days is impressive work.
The thought of not drinking forever can be daunting even when we know that nothing worthwhile comes from drinking. Focus in the day at hand and be proud of adding another 24 hours of sobriety :people_hugging:

1 Like

23 Likes

19 Likes

Friggin amazing my friend!! :raised_hands::v:
IMG_1155

2 Likes

These are phenomenal timers Joe! Great work on your addiction free journey :+1:t4::muscle:t4:
200w (1)

3 Likes

19 Likes

Way to go Joe :star_struck::metal:

2 Likes

Great job on your 5 months Joe
:boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

4 Likes

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:
Thats emoji speak for heck yeah!

4 Likes

Well done!! Get those sober days!

1 Like

Great job!
3o6UB3VhArvomJHtdK

3 Likes

Thanks Guys, rehab helped get me sober. You all help keep me sober. :v::green_heart:

10 Likes

It’s never too late to begin again…:heartpulse::dizzy::sparkles:

19 Likes

Hey welcome back. Nice work on the 3 days! :clap:t3::clap:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you. I’m happy to be back. :relieved::heartpulse:

3 Likes

IMG_9084
It’s a 3 Snoopy day this Valentine’s Day
It’s so cool being sober 3 years!
:heart::heart::heart:
@Laraellelarissa
Congratulations my friend.
I hope you’re enjoying your day

8 Likes

Wow!!! Thanks Eric :heart_eyes: how did you know ? You’re the best !!! @Dazercat

2 Likes