Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 2)

Official as of two hours ago ….

22 Likes

ABSOLUTELY CRUSHING IT!!! so very happy for your sobriety time - 3 years! this is amazing work friend. Keep going strong :muscle: Gotta dance it out to celebrate you!

giphy

4 Likes

You bring such joy Jazzy. :slightly_smiling_face:. Thank you !

1 Like

Woo hoo! Congratulations @Laraellelarissa!!
You’re such an inspiration. I hope you’re doing something nice for yourself to celebrate.
:partying_face: :tada: :heart:

3 Likes

Awe thanks love! So sweet of you to say ao.
Appreciate you my friend and will forever be grateful for all the love you showed me when I first joined. :people_hugging::heart: Grateful that I can be a part of your journey and celebrate amazing milestones with you :tada::tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Thank you Lisa :smiling_face:. That means a lot as I have been very inspired by (and grateful for) you.

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone here for all the support. I wouldn’t have made it this far without this group. :hugs:

22 Likes

Great work on your 2 years of sobriety! Amazing work :tada: :clap: :muscle:

animated-congratulations-celebration-party-hvdksj168j9shbhq

3 Likes

Huge congrats on 3 years sober!! If you could sum up each year of sobriety …what would be the theme for each of the last 3?

2 Likes

Congrats on 2 years!! @No_more_C2H6O keep up the good fight

2 Likes

A most wonderful 3-tines day to you Lady L! Very happy for you and this day.

1 Like

Beautiful!! This is the good stuff. Well done!

1 Like

I’m just a few days behind you in this. Well done! I hope to always chase you and never catch you. :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

Almost coming on 2 and a half years. Looking forward to 3 to represent the trinity and honor God for all of the blessings He has brought me since becoming sober.

17 Likes

Incredible job — keep that addiction free momentum going strong :muscle:

1 Like

:sunflower::sunflower: Congratulations on your 2 years !!!

1 Like

Not much but really doing better than it seems. Really haven’t done anything except lightly 2-3 times in the last two weeks.

21 Likes

Way to go Nick – 3 days is amazing! each day of sobriety is a win and the beginning days are the hardest so be proud of your achievement :muscle:

3 Likes

Nice work! Those early days were tough at times and I had to restart. Keep it up!

4 Likes

My heart hurts. I just want to cry but I can’t

11 Likes