Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 2)

I will be making TWO shepherd’s pies tonight from scratch. One with beef and one veggie for my husband. Those suckers can keep their green beer. I will trade that for mental peace any day. Happy sober day to you. :shamrock:

3 Likes

Cool numbers today :sunglasses:

15 Likes

13 Likes

:pensive::pensive::pensive:

13 Likes

I’m so grateful for this whole bunch of 1s and 4s right here! Thank you all; this community is a huge part of it.

Edit: in the time it took me to post, the final 1 rolled over into a 2! :crazy_face:

15 Likes

Sad faces belong to people who give up. Day 1 is a new day with new possibilities. Welcome back and lets get to it! Sending a big day one hug. 🩷

3 Likes

I’ve been there, recently, and won’t let myself forget how awful it was. But it had the beauty of being the first day, and I never have to have another drink. Glad you’re here- you made an excellent choice to come back.

3 Likes

@Starlight14 @Zse @Merryshoes

VERY COOL NUMBERS! Keep up the amazing work :muscle:

tenor

3 Likes

great work on getting right back on the sober track and working towards day 1!! we got your back here friend – keep stacking up the days :muscle:

2 Likes

16 Likes

14 Likes

I cant believe it you guys…:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears: im so proud!! :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart: thanks to all of you for sharing your stories, advice, for being there everyday! Thank you so much :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

16 Likes

You are doing great Sara! Love your timers – keep this amazing effort going strong :muscle:
tenor

1 Like

Tomorrow 3 weeks. Nice milestone to
Motivate one to keep going strong

13 Likes

13 Likes

Fun!!

15 Likes

It is fun and a whole lot of hard work getting here. Super proud and happy to see this.
Keep it going :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::people_hugging:

6 Likes

I love angel numbers!!! Thank you so much. Being we are dealing with a cancer diagnosis of our beloved Gunny we need unity. And spirituality. And the blessing of angels. Oh great…now I’m crying. I did it to myself. :laughing::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Awe love- it’s ok to let the tears flow…big hugs my friend :people_hugging::people_hugging: yes-- many blessings and love your way. Angels be with you and your beautiful girl :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks!! Still waiting for the final diagnosis…the type of horror he will face. Our goal is loving him and making him comfortable!

3 Likes