Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 2)

12 Likes

Calculation results

You have been sober for 40 years, 0 months, and 5 days
Years sober 40
Months sober 480
Weeks sober 2,087
Days sober 14,615
Sober Heartbeats 1,473,192,000
15 Likes

That is wonderful my friend!:grin::tada::+1::pouring_liquid::no_smoking:

3 Likes

Thank you so much friend… feeling good :100::blush:

3 Likes

Great work Robert…40+ years is super impressive. Keep up the amazing work :muscle:t4:
happy-40th

4 Likes

TY Jazzy, keep on truckin’ !!

3 Likes

bam!!! 1 year down. Truth be told. Dont really know whats next. This is the milestone i had set in my head and i made it. Heres yo continuing this journey. Celebrating on sunday with a fishing trip on a charter boat with some friends.

16 Likes

Keep going strong… great work on your 1 year achievement :tada::tada::raised_hands:t4:

were-going-to-keep-this-going-chris-rock

5 Likes

13 Likes

@JazzyS you are my hero :star_struck:!!!

1 Like

you are too sweet my friend :hugs: So lovely to see you posting and at 11 days! Way to go Thomas :clap: Keep up the great work! I do hope you are feeling better also :hugs:

1 Like

Pa-pow! Great job on your sober trip around the sun! Let’s do some more!

1 Like

Congratulations on 1 year/365 days! Like you, I didn’t know what my next goal was, then I saw the 500 & 1000 club! See you there :tada::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I like when you happen to catch the cool numbers. They’re all pretty cool though.

16 Likes

They are all pretty cool but I get what you mean…way to go friend :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Thanks. You feeling any better?

2 Likes

Thanks for asking…not really. Hopefully will get some answers by Monday.

2 Likes

Ugh. Just caught up on the check in thread and seen the CT schedule for tomorrow. Hopefully answers fast, and get the pain under control :pray:

2 Likes

Four months freedom from sugar. This gives me so much peace :smiling_face:

16 Likes

12 Likes