Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 2)

Great work Anthony – keep it up :muscle:
tenor (2)

3 Likes

You ROCK my badass Rockstar! :muscle:
Keep the days rolling…

4 Likes

Amazing hard work shining through any which way you look at it – thank you for the inspiration!
R

2 Likes

Amen. Let it be. :pray:t2::people_hugging::purple_heart: Thank You, Sweet Friend! Love ya Bunches! Have a Beautiful Day!:sun_with_face::rainbow::butterfly::unicorn::heart:

2 Likes

Those are a lot of Amazing numbers !

Congratulations … @BirdyP @Anthonyb925 @5.9MagA833 @RoseCityRonin

4 Likes

Thank you! :heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

17 Likes

THAT’S a NUMBER! :zap: :sparkler: :fire: You and all you’ve accomplished-
AMAZEBALLS!!! :clap:t2: :people_hugging: :raised_hands:t2: Totally inspirational. TY! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Thanks so much BirdyP. It’s pretty special because I had a placard that I put in my room on Day 1 that said “You Can Do This” … and so for it to show up as the quote on this day … means a lot. As does your message. :pray:

2 Likes

Love it! So cool! You Are Doing the Heck outta This! Let’s keep doing it together. :two_women_holding_hands:t2:

1 Like

14 Likes

That’s a wonderful one, too! I see you creeping up on that “grand”. I will find a meme for that one!
Wishing you & yours a great weekend lady L.

2 Likes

OMG that makes it so special indeed! Way to go my friend - you are doing amazingly well! 950 days – i see you knocking on 1000’s door :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Jazzy :blush:

1 Like

I’m - literally - counting on it :slightly_smiling_face::rainbow:

2 Likes

Ba-da, cha! Funny lady

1 Like

Thanks! You were a HUGE support. I wouldn’t be here were it not for those calls.

1 Like

Thank you!!! Half way to a year and many more after that

1 Like

I like my numbers today

15 Likes

Almost time for a celebration :partying_face::confetti_ball:

13 Likes