Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 2)

Ah hell yeah it is – wowzers! this is really good news for today… just a few days away! What do you have planned for your amazing accomplishment?

1 Like

IMG_6179

5 Likes

It happens to fall on my day off- so a workout, doggo walk, doctor appt (just my normal checkup), AA meeting and maybe a nap. Might make the hubs take me out for dinner :laughing:
I did order some very amazing badass leggings that got delayed :sob: so they will be here after the day but that’s ok.
Edit- 100% will hit up Albertsons for a slice of cake

3 Likes

I love when the cosmos align and you get a day off to celebrate you!
Excited to see them badass leggings - hopefully they will arrive soon enough

Hell yeah…oooh and a slice of cake is most def in order!
So very excited for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Great numbers!
You have been one of the people who inspired me to stick at it. I’d been here a while, going backwards and forwards and I saw that you had a few months and thought that I could do it too. So, a big thank you - I am doing it too :sparkling_heart:

Edit to add… Sobriety not running!!!

5 Likes

Awwww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That makes me smile. I am so happy that I could help inspire you to get some footing in sobriety.

1 Like

15 Likes

Way to go Julia!!! Love the positive changes you are feeling with sobriety :muscle:
giphy

2 Likes

And the best part is… it was a fluke! I wasn’t even watching for it.

This place too was a fluke. Thought I’d download a counter and it came with a whole bunch of dear souls… :relieved::pray::orange_heart:

17 Likes

Love it M… grateful for the flukes that led you here and showed you this beautiful number :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Keep.

It.

Up.

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

1 Like

It’s been a minute since I posted . . . I’ve had those pesky “blahs” the last couple o’ days; however, I STILL have my same Clean Date.

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

17 Likes

Thank you! Keep killin it! :smiling_face:

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:t2: :pray:t2: :v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

1 Like

Way to gooooooooo!!! :star_struck: :birthday: :tada:

2 Likes

That is a beauty right there. Thanks for all the support you spread around this site. Keep crushing those sober days. :heart::clap:t3:

3 Likes

Congrats Lorelai!!! 4 Years is amazing
giphy

3 Likes

Congratulations on your 4 years of freedom L :boom::boom::boom::boom:
I know you got cake. Hope you get some ice cream to go with.
Good to see you around again.
:pray::heart:

3 Likes

16 Likes

13 Likes