Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

Thank you!!! Im not great with this app

1 Like

You rock girl! Way to go with your 200 days :tada:

raw

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Crystal! Way to go with your day 1! Keep up the great work and stack up the days :muscle:

2 Likes

Doing great work in sobriety. The app does take some time to get used to. Keep working your recovery – your days are inspirational :muscle:

Thank you so much. I have struggled so much just trying to get to 24hrs

2 Likes

The beginning is the hardest. Flex those sober muscles friend – you are doing great. Connection is key in our journey – hope to see you around :hugs:

Join us on the Checking in daily to maintain focus #67 (Part 39). It helps me stay on track.

2 Likes

Welcome ! Congratulations on Day 1 of one day at a time ! :slightly_smiling_face::sunny::dizzy:

1 Like

200 days is Awesome ! :star2:

2 Likes

28 Likes

Yay another milestone reached Ty for all your support and kind words has helped me massively being apart of this community :blush::+1:

28 Likes

Sooooooo proud of you Adam :heart: xxxxxx

2 Likes

Great job!

4 Likes

1 month is a Huge Milestone !!! Congratulations! Keep going as it keeps getting better!

3 Likes

Congratulations on your 2 months of sobriety… keep that momentum going strong :muscle:t4:
decfdf4a585988c0b8eb58650cd0afa0

4 Likes

That’s awesome friend… great work on your 1 month milestone :tada::tada:. Keep up the great work :muscle:t4:
2461198cw0fxx84ne

1 Like

:heart:

24 Likes

Love the number! Way to go Renee. Hope you got some rest and are enjoying your day :hugs:
R

2 Likes

GREAT gif Jazzy.

And Great catch and number @Scorpn ! :dizzy::palm_up_hand::star:

2 Likes

Lucky catch.

29 Likes

200 days, nice :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes