Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

Hey, look at that picture on your sober time screen. Looks to me like that’s a new garden. One that takes time, hard work, tenderness, and good care. Your old garden is dead. Leave it my friend. Focus on the task at hand NOW. Live in the present. I know these feelings myself. Jesus gives new life so you can bury the old. Love you! Head up friend

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind and encouraging words, JB! I already feel better, today’s been a good day.

1 Like

Ok write down what has been good about it. Read it often. Hang on to the GOOD!

2 Likes

Thank you, my friend! I will.

1 Like

Feels good!

25 Likes

I would have never bet on getting this far in sobriety: 500 days. It feels like a lot, but also like a little. I mentally retrace the various steps that have happened. It took me 4 months of attempts to reach day 1. I thought that 80% sobriety was a great achievement, but then someone here made me realize that the only option is 100%, and they were right, they convinced me!

What has helped me a lot:

• THIS COMMUNITY, a few of my timid posts, and hearing from clear-headed people who responded without judgment, but instead encouraged me
  • In the beginning, the ONLINE MEETINGS on In the Rooms Online Recovery Community, Live Addiction Meetings &12 Step Meetings Online
  • THE ONE HUNDRED DAYS CHALLENGE; there are different rooms here and even a layout with 100 days to check off. I started it after 30 days, and it really helped me get through the early months. Check in here 100 day SOBER challenge!
  • THE SELF-ASSESSMENT CALENDAR on this app

The benefits of sobriety are amazing: every minute feels more intense, a great clean energy, the ability to perceive people and situations with more sensitivity, less fear of facing difficult things, greater self-esteem, and a desire to keep improving (nutrition, exercise, goals, sex, etc.)

Thank you all so much! I couldn’t not celebrate with you. :grin::trophy::five::zero::zero:

22 Likes

Yeah girl…get it :muscle:t4::muscle:t4: 8 months and kicking butt :tada::confetti_ball:…you are doing amazing work - keep it going strong
giphy

3 Likes

Oh wow friend…look at you go!!! Love seeing this… grateful to see the days stacking up :muscle:t4::tada::confetti_ball: keep up the amazing momentum
83DBC3BA-2DBF-4459-A913-304905D8A50B

3 Likes

8 months Hurray!
6c57cdab37a434ebbfd133893e8c5c7c

4 Likes

CC461D6B-476A-479C-B294-8CEC58FAD403

Congratulations on 500 days!

4 Likes

Ya it does
Congratulations Gurl!!
:boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

1 Like

11 Likes

Almost a week, you can do this! :muscle:

1 Like

Day 10
No binge eating

21 Likes

@Bomdhil See you climbing Thomas …4 days strong :muscle:t4::tada:

@Sissychris39 congratulations on double digits :partying_face: that’s great work :muscle:t4::tada:

3 Likes

Thanks so much!:blush:

3 Likes

21 Likes

So good to see you Lisa…way to Go!!! 8 months strong :muscle:t4:
200w (5)

3 Likes

Thank you so much. Trying hard to fill my life with health habits & good clean fun :grin:

3 Likes

23 Likes