Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

Your time is remarkable. You are my hero!
IMG_1253

4 Likes

I’m sorry you relapsed and are feeling so miserable. Big hugs my friend…no need for name calling. You are right back on track closing in on day 1. Just focus on the moment at hand and keep pushing through.
Sending hugs and love and hope you are able to get out of “kicking yourself when you are down” mentality :people_hugging::people_hugging::heart:

2 Likes

Wow…that’s impressive! Look at you now…7.47 years​:muscle:t4::muscle:t4:
I found the community in a similar manner and am forever grateful for you all. Let’s keep thriving in our journey :pray:t4:

1 Like

Happy Sunday!

20 Likes

I call you Human. You got this!

2 Likes

I have been working a lot! A drink feels far away again. And I’m whittling away at goals. I have another halibut opener to get ready for today!

22 Likes

Thank goodness you made it to the otherside of that craving/dispair. @JasonFisher thanks for showing me and others that we dont have to drink to get thru tough times. Good luck fishing!!

5 Likes

Aghh - I missed it :roll_eyes:

20 Likes

Oooh that’s sooo cool…still an awesome #… crushing it my friend… great to see you popping in

2 Likes

You must have blinked. Really cool catch! :hugs:

1 Like

@Dirk @Dazercat @JazzyS thank you so much for your words

14 Likes

This is awesome to see Thomas! Way to go with your 1’st day completed :muscle :tada:

1 Like

You’ll just have to try for 999.99 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love your background photo! Congratulations on your 16 hours. :heart:

2 Likes

@Cynthia1 @JazzyS thank you so much. One great motivation is all the excellent people I have found here. you are my heroes and I admire you

11 Likes

You are most welcome my friend! We are all here supporting each other :pray:t4:…2 days and counting :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

22 Likes

There it is!!! Way to go rockstar :muscle:t4::tada::confetti_ball:… 6 months and gaining momentum :people_hugging:
clapping-saved-by-the-bell

3 Likes

Way to go! @tailee17 glad to share this community with you

4 Likes

Day 50 without booze, weed and benzos. I haven’t been in here lately because I’m depressed and anxious as f. I’m so sad, full of fear, shame and guilt. My past won’t leave me alone, I have missed and destroyed so much in my life that I feel like a total loser who doesn’t have any future. Oh well, another shitty day in my life. I just hope things will get better because I’m so tired of feeling like this.

18 Likes