Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

:innocent::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: @JazzyS you are simply wonderful :blush:

1 Like

awe – as are you my friend- - much love to you :heart: and so happy to see you stacking up the days :muscle:

1 Like

14 Likes

8 Likes

:sunglasses:🩷

16 Likes

10 Likes

5 weeks sober
Was tempted last night when I went out to dinner but I got water and ordered my meal. Soon the temptation went away and I was proud of myself for putting my head on the pillow alcohol free.

17 Likes

5 weeks is impressive work Vanessa. Great job on waiting out that craving. Keep pushing forward and stacking up the days :muscle:t4:

3 Likes

I have been feeling restless , irritable and discontent. And angry! Its nothing a drink wont make worse!

18 Likes

Sorry to hear of your discomfort but remember everything is temporary. Things will get better @JasonFisher

2 Likes

Sorry for your feelings you are having right now. Your continued sobriety is amazing. I can’t tell you to feel better but can say set aside some time to do your favorite things.

Hope you find some joy.

3 Likes

I commend you on expressing how you’re feeling @JasonFisher. I find It’s easy to post when life is good but difficult when times are hard. Glad you’re still here with us friend. Remember… this too shall pass. :people_hugging:

5 Likes

9 Likes

@JasonFisher you are one of the persons I saw here with consistency and a great heart. A perfect sailor of hard oceans!!! I pray for you my friend

4 Likes

@JasonFisher sorry for all the hard feelings today. Here to support you if you need a ear / shoulder. Sending you hugs and comfort vibes. Impressive work on 1649 days :muscle:

@Bomdhil 20 days friend – great work on your sober time Thomas – keep gong strong :muscle:

3 Likes

Keep on going !!! You’re doing so well !

2 Likes

Thinking of you Jason. May rainbows fill your skies soon. :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks @Cjp, @tailee17, @Lisa07,@Bomdhil, @JazzyS, @Laraellelarissa

I have been stressed. Overall life is pretty good. Venting helped. The support helped more. Sharing a little of my experience, strength and hope with someone I related to helped even more.

My fishing partner bought me dinner. The restaurant has a bar. All of our restaurants do. its a small town and I know everyone. The drunks who I used to drink with were annoying. One tried to buy me a beer and it made my skin crawl. I ate my burger, I’m back home in the safety of my alcohol free zone feeling grateful that I’m no longer one of those annoying drunks at that bar talking about all the things I’m going to do while I’m too drunk to anything but drink more.

Now, I’m sober and stressing over maintaining everything I’ve achieved in recovery!
I’m lucky to be alive. Sometimes I need a reminder when life feels hard.

9 Likes

I find this helps me sometimes when I’m feeling the same way. Particularly the part about being around dumb annoying drunks. Glad you’re home and had a good burger. :sparkles: Thanks for keep us posted.

giphy-1

6 Likes

@JasonFisher I so glad you overcome the pressure :blush: