Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

1311 continuous days is marvelous work. I hope you and your doggie enjoy a lovely Sunday indoors :blush:

3 Likes

…I feel nothing most of the time…

16 Likes

15 Likes

16 Likes

I got some 4’s I thought were cool :sunglasses:

20 Likes

YES!! 2 weeks is awesome Thomas :muscle:t4:… keep up with your solid efforts :tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Love the 4’s Eric. Great catch…your journey is amazing friend…
Grateful to have you here sharing your story. A real inspiration :sparkles::muscle:t4::tada:
200w

2 Likes

:muscle: Go Jazzy Go!

3 Likes

Lucky number fours! more like determination and willing to change, and gratitude number fours! :muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you Jason… appreciate your support :pray:t4:

2 Likes

Keep showing us how it’s done girlfriend, HUGE Congratulations to YOU!!!
I so look up to you :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I do appreciate you my friend. Thank you for your sweet words. So happy that we have connected on this journey :people_hugging:

2 Likes

@JazzyS your Last message was a booster. Thanks for not giving up on me

12 Likes

Awe thanks Thomas – i would never give up on you cause i know you got the drive to keep fighting this fight. Just have to remember to lean on us when you feel overwhelmed or are struggling. You are doing fantastic work Thomas – 15 days Strong :muscle:

4 Likes

@JazzyS I love you sister

8 Likes

Love ya toot friend. Great work with your 16 days. Keep up with your solid efforts :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

1 Like

17 Likes

Check you out Jennifer…9 months and kicking MJ’s ass :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::clap:t4:.

2 Likes

9 Likes

I see you friend :hugs: Great work with 17 days. I do love the quote on your check in today. So right on – you are moving forward in your journey :muscle:

1 Like