Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

Made it through the weekend and weekends are the hardest for me when my daughter is with her dad for the weekend. I left him 4 years ago and that’s when my drinking started getting worse.

17 Likes

@JazzyS I feel so so excited. I hope to give you the joy to reach the month

16 Likes

@dpd Way to go friend – 50 days is amazing :muscle: :tada: :clap:

@Natnatnat YES – another weekend in the bag! Should be super proud of yourself :muscle:

@Bomdhil 27 days and counting! We got your back – here with you friend – you can push through and stack up the days :muscle:

4 Likes

Hopefully…

2 Likes

Thank you @Laraellelarissa and @SussexGuy !!!

3 Likes

Thank you Jasmine. :blush:

3 Likes

Monday morning…Officially 1 week!
A long day of work ahead of me. Starting the day with positivity and coffee . I appreciate all the encouraging comments from my rollercoaster day yesterday. @acromouse your analogy was dead on. @Mno I appreciate the kind words.

26 Likes

Congrats on a whole week of sobriety! This is huge. The fist week is the toughest one. :partying_face: :muscle:

4 Likes

3 Likes

17 Likes

17 Likes

17 Likes

Congrats on getting thru hell week @SKhan

2 Likes

17 Likes

Closer to Heaven

13 Likes

Good morning all… I love this screenshot, if I was a gambling man I’d play the lotto with 57 and 8 :joy:

This was the best nights sleep I’ve had so far. A solid 9 hours of nonsense dreams. I woke up tired, my body hurts aches which is unusual for me. I think my body is in repair mode, I’m taking it easy today. Working half day and will try and get into the chiropractor.

Now time for coffee, shower, pray and work!

19 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face::sparkles::slightly_smiling_face: One day at a time

3 Likes

21 Likes

Yes!!! @Laraellelarissa

1 Like

17 Likes