Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

Sweet freedom. Pun intended :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

I can’t upload pics yet because I’m new but I got 9 Hours sober, we all gotta start somewhere :partying_face:

14 Likes

Day 9

Started the day early with prayer and then did some breath work. The coffee is brewed and I’m about to have the first sip.

I’m looking forward to today, I’ve got the day off. The plan is to make my boys breakfast, sauna, shower and get ready for the day.

My wife and I decided that Wednesday will be lunch date day. It’s nice spending quality time together without the kids.

Enjoy!

21 Likes

Congratulations on 6 months !! :partying_face: So great !

3 Likes

Welcome to the community Hector. Great work on working on your day 1. :muscle:t4: Glad you are here…a wonderful support community that will help and support you on your journey. Hope to see you around

3 Likes

Check you out…6 months is impressive Aga… You keep stacking up all your timers. Congratulations on your achievements :tada::confetti_ball::muscle:t4:
six-06

6 Likes

Thank you so much :pray::pray:

3 Likes

Day 6 AF

18 Likes

I can’t believe it!!! @JazzyS I dedicate this to you

17 Likes

@Laraellelarissa thank you friend!!! Thank you! I feel very grateful :smiling_face_with_tear:.

3 Likes

Super job! You did all the work Thomas, 30 beautiful sober/clean days and no doubt more to come!

2 Likes

You are amazing Thomas – this was ALL you – so very proud of you and grateful to be on your path with you sharing in your milestones :hugs: :tada: :muscle:
FC9A968D-9144-436D-98C7-77A3817F6B54

2 Likes

Day 10

10 days ago I didn’t know what to expect and I looked like shit. I didn’t think I could go on with life to never have a drink again. I enjoyed it so much, now I can’t see myself drinking.

I feel amazing, my energy levels are starting to come back. The app says I saved $155 on alcohol. It’s probably more than that plus another $130 on weed. Holly ish!

Thanks to everyone… Your shares, support and encouragement helped make these 10 days happen!

20 Likes

Congratulations on your double digits… Keep it up…the benefit of sobriety are endless :muscle:t4:

5 Likes

Made it one whole week…

19 Likes

21 Likes

Nicely done Peter! Great catch and an amazing number… keep it up :muscle:

giphy

6 Likes

Thanks Jazzy! Hope your day is going well.

4 Likes

Great job! :slightly_smiling_face: it keeps getting better and better!

2 Likes

Talk about a high five!

5 Likes