Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

:slightly_smiling_face: This brings a smile!

3 Likes

Time is flying by :grin:

11 Likes

14 Likes

Awesomesauce!!! Look at you go …total badass :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::tada:
badass

1 Like

LMAO! Thanks guuuurl. Not every day is easy but it is sure is worth it :purple_heart:

1 Like

Still here on day 18.

14 Likes

@Natnatnat thanks so much, that’s very kind advice. I appreciate it!

1 Like

Happy Friday :v:

14 Likes

@SKhan hey no problem, glad you’re still here! Going strong :muscle: I’m right behind you at 15 days!!!

1 Like

15 Likes

Feeling rested on the morning of day 19. My mind feels a bit lighter than yesterday :blush:

15 Likes

Fuck yeah CJ! That’s how you get shit done. I’m close behind you in both numbers but I hope that I never catch up. You are a great inspiration. :wave::grin:

2 Likes

Hi. Rough days come and go. I’m happy to see that you are still with us and not giving in. That shows strength. And you get stronger and prouder every time you conquer the bad days. Kick it’s ass @SKhan

3 Likes

I hope i am blessed enough to keep leading and dont go back to the shackles and insanity of active addiction. Not gonna lie still get cravings but they are fleeting and no where near the strength of early sobriety

2 Likes

I agree. Now instead of being dangerous, cravings are just an annoyance and I wonder if we’ll ever get over them. I think the tobacco ones suck more.

1 Like

100% agree

2 Likes

Check you out girl! Amazing numbers :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4:. Congratulations to you for all your hard work :tada::tada:
200w (2)

2 Likes

17 Likes

16 Likes

15 Likes