Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

Another month added to your amazing time… great work :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your 30 days and an ODAAT JB.
This is huge!!!
IMG_3753
Those blahs will come at ya sometimes. I know they did for me. I Just had to feel them and hope the next day gets better. Sometimes it did. Sometimes it lasted a couple of day.
Stick with us.
We got your back.
:pray::heart:

5 Likes

I had to do some math to figure this out (new phone, lost timers) but here is my longest ever time not SH-ing since I was a child

It’s something that’s been on my mind recently and I am proud of myself for keeping myself new scar free :relieved:

16 Likes

Thank you Jasmine :wink:
You definitely deserve a medal for all the support you’re giving here. Hands down to your great heart :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Oh this is beautiful Renee :heartpulse:. Totally something to be proud of. Keep working on your self love and care - you deserve it :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Awe thanks Pat … sweet of you to say. I’m just happy to be among such amazing people such as yourself all working on a better life…it’s beautiful to not feel alone in this journey and offering support is one small way of giving back :people_hugging::heart:.

1 Like

:rainbow::sparkles: Absolutely wonderful! Congratulations 344.04! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: I love your picture. 2m2d. Really cool! Congratulations :bangbang:

2 Likes

So pleased with myself :pleading_face:

15 Likes

You mean 2y2m :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Thank you! I live like 300m away from this picture :wink:

2 Likes

Day 25

I’m finally starting to find some peace with this. This is the first day I’ve slept in. I woke up at 9:00 am. I thought I was getting rest before, but it always had a stress about it because I had to force it.

Time to enjoy my coffee. Enjoy everyone!

13 Likes

This is awesome work Emma!! Keep up with the amazing work :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::tada::confetti_ball:
giphy (4)

3 Likes

18 Likes

18 Likes

15 Likes

16 Likes

Woot woot! Congrats!

1 Like

Every time I see your day count it just tickles me that you have the poop emoji front and center. Well done all around, no notes.
Keep being awesome. 🩷👏🏼

3 Likes

19 Likes

Huge Congratulations !!!

4 Likes