Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

Nice round numbers today :blush:

18 Likes

Excellent!

20 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears::partying_face:

21 Likes

Congratulations on 1 year! Awesome!

2 Likes

Thank you!:blush:

1 Like

I ask you forgiveness to all. I had a crisis 8 days ago

13 Likes

Nice catch !!

2 Likes

I know it’s a horrible way to quit drinking but I chain-smoked cigarettes and pot every day for a whole month to help with the alcohol cravings and it worked. I don’t feel the need to use these two terribly unhealthy habits anymore for the alcohol cravings. I feel ready to ditch the cigs now and feeling much stronger💪 ODAAT

12 Likes

13 Likes

Nice catch - love the sequence :muscle:
OIP

2 Likes

Congrats on your 1 year!!! Keep stacking up the days :partying_face: :tada:

giphy

1 Like

Good to see you posting Thomas and day 8 WHOOHOO!!! You don’t need to ask for forgiveness my friend. Sorry that you had to deal with a crisis. Hoping that you can build up tools to help you deal with better healthier options in the future. Keep putting in the work :muscle: We are all here for you :hugs: :heart:

1 Like

I know I shared recently. But for some reason…I have been waiting for this exact alignment of numbers. Actually been watching it for the last 5 minutes. It’s silly…I know. But cool. Thank you! x

20 Likes

I love it! Can post as often as you like love and hell yeah on catching such an awesome number!

2 Likes

Not silly at all @Oluoch congrats on 0s and 3s lovely catch!!

2 Likes

I did similar a few months ago. No shame in wanting to catch a kick as bunch of digits! Great job on caring for you and your sobriety!

3 Likes

:grinning: :heart:

18 Likes

It may not be much yet but I’m proud of myself for making it over a week.

19 Likes

Congrats… one day at a time!

3 Likes

Thank you! Trying my best every day

2 Likes