Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

@Binx :pray:t6::innocent::sun_with_face::star2::people_hugging::footprints::facepunch:t6::sunflower: we are together in this! I pray for us. The last relapse was awful for me too!

1 Like

This picture was taken on a cruise I recently went on for my sister’s bachelorette party. It was the most triggering and most challenging environment I’ve been in since getting sober 7 years ago. I reached out to my IG community and friends. Without them and their support, it could’ve turned out differently. This pic is a reminder that no matter how long I’ve been sober, I can’t do this alone. I joined this community a few days ago and it’s already been so welcoming. Thank you.

21 Likes

Let those relapses be our last Thomas. I lost my way in the last few months, but I’m present and ready. I’m here for you :people_hugging:

Trust and follow :pray:

images (56)

5 Likes

18 Likes

Welcome Erica.
Love those numbers.
Nice to meet you.
:pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Love the number – way to go Jason!
tenor

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Erica - great to have you here with us. That is an impressive amount of time. Glad that you were able to lean on your support and get through the triggers of a cruise vacation.
Keep going strong :muscle:
incredibly-impressive-cameo

4 Likes

Welcome to the community friend and great work on your 1 week of sobriety. Keep it up :muscle:

giphy (1)

2 Likes

It’s nice to meet you Erica! I love your sober number :heart_eyes: you did so well to avoid drinking, hen and stag nights can be so triggering. When is your sister’s big day? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate that. :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I wasn’t expecting it to be so triggering and grateful for the support I had. The wedding’s in November. Excited for the big day

3 Likes

Thank you Jasmine. I glad to be here.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting on this one. Things have been hard lately and I’m so grateful to have another day of sobriety to log in and look forward to. It makes a difference. The picture reminds me to always look forward and see the progress in the reflection.

23 Likes

That’s neat. :+1::grin: Well done.

3 Likes

Awesome capture. I like the reflection. Reflecting upon how miserable I was when I got here has been helping me tremendously. I’m grateful to remember the bad times.

4 Likes

Absolutely love the number and what the image represents. You are doing great my friend. Sorry times are a bit tough… remember you are not alone and you can lean on us.

Flex those sober muscles :muscle:t4:
200w (2)

2 Likes

Beautiful numbers @Laraellelarissa sending strength

2 Likes

Love my 2s

20 Likes

Numbers are so cool. Congratulations. My first thought on your numbers. … 2 4 6 8 who do we appreciate? YOU!

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: You guys make all the difference and your gifs are always spot on. Thanks Jazzy :sparkles::cherry_blossom:

3 Likes