Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

This brought such a huge smile !!! Thanks :slightly_smiling_face::pray::sparkles::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

13 Likes

@Binx I love the image, let’s follow His footprints!!!

1 Like

20 Likes

Congratulations friend :tada::confetti_ball:
3 months is huge :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

congratulations-congratulations-gif

3 Likes

Beautifully said and beautifully done! :clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

17 Likes

Thank you Emilie. :smiling_face:

And thank you @Cjp and @Curtis-81. :sparkles::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Lovely lady L, you’re doing it by the numbers and I’m super happy for you, always!

1 Like

:grin: you are always so perfectly witty! Thanks :slightly_smiling_face::surfing_woman:

1 Like

16 Likes

Welcome to the community and a great job on your 2+ weeks of sobriety :muscle:t4:. Keep working the recovery… ODAAT

3 Likes

Damn leap year :joy: Gotta wait for the clock to strike 731 days!

But no matter what the clock or counter says, being sober right here, right now, and knowing we’ll wake up tomorrow morning the same way, that’s what matters, hey friends? :wink: :orange_heart:

18 Likes

Amazing work Emm! You are right …waking up sober is what counts. Keep up the great work :muscle:t4:

3 Likes

16 Likes

Day 6. No without some temptation, specially in my head

13 Likes

Keep pushing forward, Thomas! Stay out of your head man.

2 Likes

I can’t even explain how I’m feeling right now. In tears. 60 days. To think how dead my soul and mind were. Without Jesus I would never have been able to know real forgiveness and life.
Thanks to all of you for being here and making this app a special place. Happy Independence Day Y’all :fireworks:

21 Likes

6 days is amazing my friend. Sorry for the temptations…Just keep pushing forward and remember to utilize your tools and support system. ODAAT Thomas! :hugs:

1 Like

YES! way to go friend – 60 days aka 2 months is amazing work! :muscle: So glad to see you doing so well on this journey. Keep stacking up the days JB
OIP (1)

4 Likes