Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

Yeah the first 10 days are the worst I find. Dont give up, you’re doing a super job, it gets better. :muscle: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Conor!
Congrats my friend. :sparkles:

You too @Faugxh :heart:

1 Like

15 Likes

14 Likes

Woo hoo…way to go Lance :tada::confetti_ball:. 17 months and going strong :muscle:t4::tada:

1 Like

Congrats on 17m @RoseCityRonin

1 Like

I love my numbers today

18 Likes

Loving the 2’s – you are kicking some serious addiction ass :muscle:
giphy

2 Likes

145 days

14 Likes

17 Likes

Way to go with passing your 200 day mark :muscle: Keep up the great work :tada: :tada:
tenor

4 Likes

One day at a time really works!
My alcohol sober time…

And cigarettes…I had the absolute worst cravings yesterday but rode them out. I also like the numbers I caught there. :slightly_smiling_face:

One day at a time.

16 Likes

Great job! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations on your numbers. Great work on fighting those cigarette cravings :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:
200w (1)

2 Likes

Day 14. What a rollercoaster ride this has been so far. Full of ups and downs and still feeling like shit, worthless loser. But this will get better, it ain’t easy to face the reality after years of escaping with using alcohol and weed. Luckily I have no cravings because I remember how shitty they made feel afterwards. One day at a time, only easy day was yesterday.

I hope ya all have a great day/night! Never give up and embrace the suck! We got this!

18 Likes

Amazing work…it does get better :muscle:t4:. You are on the right track and should be proud of yourself
amazing-amazing-gifs

2 Likes

Congratulations on 11 months

1 Like

2 weeks is amazing.

1 Like

18 Likes

Congratulations on your 16+ months :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:. Keep up the great work :tada::confetti_ball::muscle:t4:

1 Like