Screenshot Your Clean time.”I’ll go first” (Part 3)

Proud of everyone stacking days!

Im a bit over 2 years sober from weed and alcohol and miss the more frequent milestones so i was switching my view and im glad to report

20 Likes

14 Likes

20 Likes

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

17 Likes

Nice catch @Seb

1 Like

Congratulations. I love your shares from your trip.

1 Like

17 Likes

I need to make some new milestones

18 Likes

I said this to my sponsor earlier today…

I have done 365 1st days sober. Now for another 365 2nd days sober, just one day at a time.

(Made more sense in my head than written down)

Grateful.

23 Likes

200w (2)
IMG_1146

1 Like

@cjp yes!! Love the change in view … great work on 120 weeks :muscle:t4:
@Bomdhil love it Thomas…so close to the 1 month milestone…you can celebrate this and many more :muscle:t4:
@seb very cool background and an awesome catch … keep up the great work :muscle:t4:
@RoseCityRonin nicely done with 1.5 years Lance! Keep stacking up the days :muscle:t4:
@tailee17 closing in on 6 months… loving all the 5’s… keep going strong :muscle:t4:
@Conor80 love that number… very inspirational :muscle:t4:
@Oluoch yes!! 1 year is fantastic :confetti_ball::tada::muscle:t4:… keep up the great work
64C07576-D2ED-4B37-8968-EDFC0C7B6029

7 Likes

Probably my favourite photo I’ve taken of a Rainbow Lorikeet

2 Likes

Great job on your 1 year ! :slightly_smiling_face: Congratulations!!

3 Likes

Big hugs man! Woohoo for you & 18 beautiful months!!!

3 Likes

@JazzyS thank you for your help. I will be no here without your loving and patient support

20 Likes

There it is!!! Way to go friend. You are most welcome… very proud to see this amazing achievement :pray:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::tada::confetti_ball::muscle:t4:

Keep stacking up the days Thomas…look forward to celebrating many more milestones with you :people_hugging:
exceptional-amanda-holden

1 Like

Way to go Thomas!

2 Likes

I’m new so can’t upload a screenshot. My sober date from opiates is 13th December 2022 :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

22 Likes

IMG_1955
:kissing_heart:

4 Likes